|The 2018/19 financial year has seen a number of changes to the NWBA Board and several challenges for the alliance.
Your board has responded with a renewed energy to aggressively grow the alliance starting with launching our “Target 1000” program aimed at growing our membership to 1000 business over the next 12 months.
Target 1000 includes
- Memberships will be 12 months from the date of joining or renewal.
- The membership cost has been reduced to $100 per year.
- Members can join or renew online via our re-vamped website.
- A membership pack will be sent to all members providing marketing material to promote your association with the NWBA, a $20 member voucher to spend at any member business and a member discount program.
- A “members only” website and business directory.
- Networking events and “member & family” social functions
The North West Business Alliance has been in existence for 3 years. As a group, we have learned to walk and the board now feel it’s time to start running. To that end, the board has already commenced work on a new strategic plan which is planned to be released in November outlining our key goals and projects over the next 2 years. As part of this a member survey will be available shortly so you, our members can have a say in the future direction of the alliance and we welcome any members to contact the board directly and provide us with your input.
There are exciting times ahead and we should all look forward to the next 12 months.
Visit our website now and join or renew your membership today.